[mythtv-users] PVR 150 Quality Issues

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Tue Dec 22 09:57:48 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I managed to get my system going last night, using the output of my
cable STB as an input to a PVR 150.  However, I'm rather disappointed by
the quality of recordings (nowhere near as good as viewing the output of
the STB straight on the TV), and live TV is unwatchable (audio out of
sync, picture a bit stuttery).  I do realise that there's probably a lot
of settings I can start to tweak to improve things, but am wondering if
anyone has any pointers of what to begin with?

Thanks,
James.