[mythtv-users] Mythweb will not generate M3U for audio playlists from the music module

Paul Sands usg990a at cebridge.net
Mon Dec 21 21:28:15 UTC 2009

I have recently rebuilt my machine (using 0.21-Fixes) and mythweb works
perfectly except that when I try to play a playlist (or even a song)
nothing happens when I click on the button (tried both IE and Firefox).
I can enter the url in a media player and it plays fine . I cannot seems
to find any error logs that indicate a problem. This function previously
worked on my old build. I am assuming this is user error (probably in a
config file). Any suggestions on where to look? Is there something else
that needs to be added to apache to allow it to work (other than adding
the mythweb.apache.config file to /etc/apache2/modules.d)?

--
Paul Sands