[mythtv-users] PVR-150 / xmltv

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Mon Dec 21 08:40:47 UTC 2009

On 20/12/2009 20:45, Nick Morrott wrote:

> You can add new channels in the channel editor in mythtv-setup. For a
> video source using an external cable box and a channel chaning
> script/IR blaster, ensure that the frequency field for each channel
> contains the channel number you want the IR blaster to transmit to the
> cable box.

XMLTV seems to have populated the channels in the Channel Editor ok -
but when I go into Watch TV it says please wait for a few seconds then
returns to the main menu.  Also the program guide does not display any
channels.  Do I still need to say somewhere that the channels found in
this video source (ie RT xmltv) can be retrieved from this input (PVR 150)?

I'm sure I must be missing something simple here - seems close!

Thanks,
James.