[mythtv-users] Stuttering audio with DTS passthrough in 0.22-fixes

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Mon Dec 21 04:43:18 UTC 2009

Steven Adeff wrote:
> turn off DTS passthrough and see what happens. On my machine it still
> passed the 5.1 stream anyway but without the skipping.

I've done that.  Disable DTS passthrough but left AC3 passthrough on.
It will then play the AC3 track if the movie has one, which many of mine
do.  If it doesn't, it will downmix to stereo (and not even ProLogic II
encoded stereo).

Anyway, I've done something much simplier.  I've gone back to mplayer
for playing movies in MythVideo.

Thanks!
-- Kevin