[mythtv-users] WARNING: SchedulesDirect users: server currently returning bogus results

Allan Stirling dibblah.allan.stirling at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:18:38 UTC 2009

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
>  My automation certainly didn't handle
> it well, but I've fixed it. :)

Important things to note here:

1. You're not actually using mythfilldatabase, but self-made
wrappers around it - So most "errors" mentioned here are
meaningless to most users.
2. mythfilldatabase by default for most users uses native
(non-xmltv) DD code.
3. You're using a very old version of Myth.

Since there's been essentially no-one else complaining of
this issue, I would guess that it's only your (very specific
to you) implementation that is affected.

Once again, could I ask you to please change your mail alias.

Cheers,

Allan.