[mythtv-users] WARNING: SchedulesDirect users: server currently returning bogus results

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Sat Dec 19 23:28:41 UTC 2009

On Saturday 19 December 2009 05:32:10 pm f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
> Check your listings!  Make sure they aren't blank!
>
> Longer story:  I noticed that my SD run had downloaded nothing last
> night and figured it was a network-connectivity problem on my end
> (I've seen this before).  Tried running it manually just now and it
> downloaded a defective dataset which wiped out all my listings and
> caused zero items to be currently scheduled.
>
> Watching the by-hand download showed it doing very little, and so I
> logged into my SD account to see if the site was up, only to find a
> lurid warning at the top of the page about server problems.

Where do you see this warning? Can you post a URL? I just checked and I don't
see anything obvious on the SD site, at 6:24PM Eastern time. My last update
was at 1:39 PM today, and it didn't cause me any problems, although I don't
think it inserted any new data. Maybe the problem existed for just an hour or
two.

--
Rod Smith