[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect - program (NFL) change, what should I expect in Myth?

Dave Richardson mythtv at derdev.com
Sat Dec 19 21:18:36 UTC 2009

This weeks' Chicago Bears football game was moved by the league from 12pm
to 3pm.  That decision was made at least on thursday of this week.

I've been manually running my mythfilldatabase script (no parms) and have
written to SchedulesDirect to seek a fix.  Yet, the game is still not
listed correctly on my myth lineup.

I noticed a similar gap when a tv movie premiere ("Prep and Landing") was
pre-empted by an Obama speech and rescheduled later.  With only 1 days
notice, I didn't think too much about the update not making it to me.  But
this NFL reschedule has me confused.

So, my BROAD QUESTION (as a SchedulesDirect user) is: What should I expect
to see (or what should I do) to ensure that my system updates to the best
information when these kind of "last minute" updates occur????