[mythtv-users] New HDPVR Firmware Released

Chas Dauphinais dauphinaisc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 03:24:27 UTC 2009

> Has anyone actually tried flashing the new firmware? Looking at the
> comments referenced on SHS, they are dated in Oct (before the
> release). Could they have been looking at a beta version of this
> release and that's why they did not see any differences?

I flashed my box with the latest firmware when I did my reinstall a few
days ago.  Keeping in mind I hadn't used the unit since I bought it (I
knew I was moving out of town, so I figured I'd get it while I had some
'spare' money), it seems to work fine.  It'll be perfect when I get the
IR blasting sorted out.

Charlie