[mythtv-users] Removing Skiplist in 0.22

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 03:33:23 UTC 2009

There is a skiplist and a cutlist.  I'm not sure what makes them different.
I know there are options in mythcommflag called --gencutlist that loads
the skiplist into the cutlist.

I've run the option to clearcutlist.  Now, when I watch the program and
hit the "e" key to edit,  I don't see any cuts on the line.  But, while
watching the program,  it skips at the places commercials would have
been.  Also, running mythcommflat with --getskiplist,  I see the original
list of cuts.

Mark