[mythtv-users] Proposed new Myth frontend/backend

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Dec 15 19:53:20 UTC 2009

> I will probably start buying this system piece by piece over the coming weeks.

If at all possible, I would suggest not buying it piece by piece. For
the most part, you won't be able to do anything with any of those
parts until you've bought them all. If you buy them piece by piece,
the earlier pieces will be sitting there doing nothing but eating up
part of their return period. I'd try saving up money until you can buy
them all in one shot. That will make exchanges easier. In addition, it
will save you on shipping cost, plus the cost of most parts just seem
to come down in price, so you may get a better deal by waiting (but if
there are any parts that currently have a decent rebate, that may be
an exception)

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/