[mythtv-users] Emprex MCE remote ? Help ?

Vitani vitani-mythtv at tfxsoft.com
Tue Dec 15 19:17:16 UTC 2009

Send them back (Amazon will pay the postage) and buy two of these instead,
they "just work" with Myth -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hauppauge-Computer-Works-00226-infrared/dp/B000NMSI86/ref=sr_1_1

You may need to reinstall lirc if you've tried to configure it before, this
caused me big problems, but I eventually figured out that doing "apt-get
purge lirc" and then "apt-get install lirc" would fix all remote-related
issues for remotes that should "just work".