[mythtv-users] how to delete all senders?

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Tue Dec 15 10:43:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 02:16:54PM +0100, Mark Wormgoor wrote:

> When you go to the channel editor in mythtv-setup, you can delete all
> channels, or you can remove all channels for one specific input. I always
> use this before I rescan my DVB channels - I leave the analog input channels
> in place, but delete the digital channels.

Yes, but I refuse to spend hours going through all the channels one by
one. There are hundreds of unnamed channels and hundreds of channels
named ".", and the GUI seems to be designed more to be used on a (low
resolution) TV screen with a remote than on a computer with a
keyboard, mouse and higher resolution: That makes it somewhat awkward.

Or can you use regexps to tag channels and then perform operations on
selected channels, like deleting them?