[mythtv-users] Antec Fusion VFD was IMON LCD backlight

Greg Zornetzer gzornetzer.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 03:52:26 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 7:31 AM, Aaron <aaron at rb303.net> wrote:

> <snipped>
> Do you happen to know how you got it to turn on your box? I've been
> trying it but no dice, resuming from standby seems even worse.

Hi Aaron,
I've also got an Antec Fusion - it took me a bit to get the remote poweron
working.  The power on doesn't actually work through the USB, instead, it's
meant to connect directly to the motherboard power button pins.  If I
remember correctly, you need to connect the power button to a connector on
the VFD, and then there a lead from the VFD that needs to go to the
motherboard power leads.  It's been a while since I did this, so I can't
remember everything.  However, I can say that one of the wires has VERY
little slack, so putting the optical drive in the bay gets tight.
Best of luck,
-Greg