[mythtv-users] Fedora 12 + 0.22 + HVR-950Q

Bob Cunningham FlyMyPG at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:55:39 UTC 2009

I'm having trouble getting analog (v4l, SD) audio.  Digital/HD audio is good on most channels, with stuttering sometimes.  Both HD and SD video are OK.  My Fedora 12 system is running with PulseAudio (because it works for everything, except MythTV).

When I have the video playing (in either mythfrontend or tvtime), the following command plays the audio (without lipsync):

   arecord -D hw:7,0 -f dat | aplay

When I use mythtvsetup to configure the V4L audio to "ALSA:hw:7,0", I still get no SD audio from mythfrontend.

Is there a clue I'm missing?

TIA,

-BobC