[mythtv-users] Solution for: MythVideo Not Showing Only 1 Show's CoverArt

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Sat Dec 12 02:46:21 UTC 2009

I deleted the thread already, but for the person having trouble withy
Battlestar Galactica, where his directories are named:
Battlestar Galactica -> Season # -> 1x01 - Subtitle

I use the same naming convection, and had this problem for all files that
were imported from 0.21 to 0.22. It worked fine for anything first scanned
by 0.22

I could get the imported items to work by doing a clear metadata on those
items. To avoid having to do this for all the videos, I used some direct
SQL:

delete from videometadata where title regex '^[0-9]x[0-9]';

Then rescanned videos.