[mythtv-users] MythVideo Not Showing Only 1 Show's CoverArt

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:13:06 UTC 2009

When you use the Title->Season #->Episodes format, the Title of the

> grandchildren and the grandparent must match to recurse two levels
> deep.  I suspect what you have is:
>
> Battlestar Galactica->Season #->Battlestar Galactica (2003)
>
> See how the grandchildren and grandparent don't match?  Make them
> match and you'll get what you want.
>
> Robert

Interesting.  At one point, I was able to get the cover art to work and the
name of the grandparent folder never changed.  This is the current folder
structure.

Battlestar Galactica -> Season # -> 1x01 - Subtitle

I"ll give your idea a shot.  Thanks!

Jim