[mythtv-users] Fixing overscan

Dale Pontius DEPontius at edgehp.net
Thu Dec 10 22:55:27 UTC 2009

Tortise wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yan Seiner" <yan at seiner.com>

That's the key - the overscan slider is under TV-O.  I'm guessing that
means S-Video, component, or composite, but clearly not DVI or VGA.  I
have no idea where HDMI fits into all of this, but I'd guess that it's
in the latter category, not the former.  I doubt there is any sort of
overscan adjustment for HDMI.

Dale Pontius