[mythtv-users] Mythweb, show pixmaps keeps turning back on since 0.22 upgrade

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Thu Dec 10 18:18:55 UTC 2009

On 10 Dec 2009, at 17:10, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> MythWeb settings are maintained by the MythWeb session.  The MythWeb session is primarily maintained by logged-in (to Apache) MythWeb user.  If you haven't set up authentication, I'm guessing you're just getting a new session every time you connect.

It's authenticated (Apache http digest) has always been, I read the warnings about the googlebot delete everything issues in the early days! I'll check that's all working as it should.

I see in another thread someone is having cookie trouble which sounds awfully similar, I often leave multiple browser sessions open on different PCs, I'll try a cookie flush out and see if that gets me anywhere.

Thanks

Andre