[mythtv-users] IONITX-C tearing 1080p

Bobby Schwartz rschwartz at lastar.com
Thu Dec 10 16:02:33 UTC 2009

> I certainly hope not, I'm in the process of building a new B/E to use
> the same
> tuners, plus a couple of PVR-150s to capture analog cable and VCR
> outputs.
> The HD-PVR will be connected to a DISH receiver via component.

Not to push further OT but...  I'm running an HD-PVR and an HDHomeRun on
an AthlonXP 2500+ dedicated backend.  No issues whatsoever.  I have two
PVR-150s and I'm debating putting them back in.  I was really
disappointed in the quality when I first tested them in Linux.  They
looked much better in Windows for some reason.