[mythtv-users] Retro-wide ready for testers

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Dec 10 03:25:46 UTC 2009

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, M.A.E.M. Hanson wrote:

> Thanks for taking this theme update on.  It's my favorite by far.  I'm

Great -- I'm glad someone else is using it.

> http://tinyurl.com/ybwh94o
> Ignore the Xterm, but the background image is a bit funky. ;)  That image
> is a cover file in my video collection, but as you know, it probably
> should not be there. :)

You mean an image at all, or that particular image ?  I'm using the 'fanart'
image as background, an idea taken from Mythbuntu. For folders, Myth seems
to use the first availabe one it can find, So, I would guess in our Video
directory, "40 year old Virgin" is the first with a post, and "Back to the
Future" is the first with Fanart.

I don't have multiple video folders. Are you using Video storage groups ?

> Also, I feel the color of the fonts are too dark.  The white on the
> mainmenu is fine, but the font color on at least the mythvideo and

That I've fixed, along with some other tweaks. Try the latest version:
http://www.westnet.com/~chris/Mythtv/Retro-wide.tar.gz