[mythtv-users] Commflaging with 2 "logos"

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed Dec 9 21:27:01 UTC 2009

All replaying,

Thx for replay.

I think we should keep balance between simplicity and universality.

IMHO it will be quite good balance, when logo detection method will be
extended with possibility of define analyze area in four quarters or
full screen (today's behavior).

So:
In myth BD we have already setting type of comflaging per channel
(commmethod int field per channel).
If i.e 4 means "Logo detection", we can extend commflager i.e. in
following way:
4=standard (full screen analyzed)
41=upper-right quarter only analyzed
42=lower-right quarter only analyzed
43=lower-left quarter only analyzed
44=upper-left quarter only analyzed

I'm too weak in programing for making such enhancement myself, but if
somebody else will do it - I can fully test it....

br