[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract theme update (I'm back)

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:45:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Kevin Ross <kevin at familyross.net> wrote:
> [...]

I've been using your theme for a few weeks now and really like it.
Haven't tried out the new version so I'm not 100% sure if this issue
still exists or not.

On the System Status screen under Job Queue each item is only
displayed on one line, so there's no status, or even any way to tell
if the job has completed or not.