[mythtv-users] Automotive dropdown monitors

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Mon Dec 7 20:45:35 UTC 2009

I set up mobile myth in my van.  I was running out of money, so I bought a
really, really cheap 10" or so dropdown monitor.  The only good thing
about it is that the vendor screwed up and sent me two.  The picture is
pitiful; the blacks are gray and the montor appears to be 256 color....

Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations for a decent 10" or so drop
down monitor for vehicle use?  It needs to run on 12VDC and have composite
input.

--Yan

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.