[mythtv-users] FLV streaming from mythweb

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Mon Dec 7 16:43:15 UTC 2009

I started playing around with the flash video streaming capabilities
of mythweb a few months ago when I was running 0.21-fixes.  I loved
it, I could get to it from anywhere and play it on my Linux boxes I
carried with me.  Unfortunately last week I had an unplanned upgrade
and now the flash video player for mythweb no longer appears to work
with Linux (ironic, no?).

Just to make sure it wasn't mythweb fouling up, I tried running it
from Windows.  It works fine there (aside from problems with
FlowPlayer).

Unfortunately, under Linux, I get a brief flash (sometimes) of the
static image display, then it goes dark (or invisible, actually).  You
can't actually tell the player is there, except when you click on it,
the outline of it shows up.  I am curious to know if this is a
javascript issue or if it's a problem with FlowPlayer?

James