[mythtv-users] Mirobridge && Movie Trailers

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 7 11:15:41 UTC 2009

Howdy,

Mythvideo has a way to play trailers. Miro has some channels that provide movie trailers.  Is there a way to make these two work togather.  I noted from the wiki that mirobridge can have miro downloade material show in the recorded section of mythtv or/and can move miro downloaed material in mythvideo defined directories.  However, I didn't note a way to place these videos into a "trailers" directory as defined in mythtv-setup and/or mythvideo options, especially if the "trailers" directory is not part of the mythvideo directory structure.

Anyone have any clue?

BTW: how does mirobridge work with SG, if at all?

Thanks

Nasa