[mythtv-users] Deleted Group has 73 recordings? delete not working?

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Mon Dec 7 08:31:12 UTC 2009

On 7/12/2009 6:24 PM, Paul wrote:
> I was just browsing Recorded programs with MythWeb and I noticed I have
> 73 recordings in the Deleted group.
>
> Does this mean Delete is not working?
>
> Is this a known issue?

I've found the cause , it must have been a new 0.22 default , I reviewed the new setting
which moves to Deleted Group, but the Max Age for this group was = 0 so I set this to 1 day

Perhaps the original setting is not a reasonable default , I think it should be either
deleted immediately or the Max Age should be set to 1 day

thanks
Paul