[mythtv-users] QT Issues

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:53:47 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Joe Wilson <wilson.joe at gmail.com> wrote:

>    I have been using OpenGL instead of QT..  Is there a serious difference
> between the two?

For me, there was: GL painter worked but there was about 1 second
delay before MythTv would respond (and I don't meed complex things, a
second would pass between pressing down arrow and frontend selecting
the next menu entry). With QT painter the response is instant.

Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)
http://www.pikus.net
http://wild-light.com