[mythtv-users] Can`t make lirc work in Mythbuntu karmic / 0.22

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 15:41:11 UTC 2009

As odd as this is going to sound, I couldn't get LIRC to work either
until...wait for it...I turned off the media monitor.  I know this sounds
crazy, but I worked on this for a few hours and when consulting the
newsgroup somebody else mentioned this media monitor issue.  I
thought...inconceivable!  But it was true.  I'm not saying it will solve
your problem (e.g. I was able to get data from irw) but it is something to
keep in mind.

--
Mike