[mythtv-users] First start of mythtv-setup after compiling

Romont Sylvain psgman24 at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 5 13:15:10 UTC 2009

The problem is that I can't remove completely mythtv....
Of course, I uninstalled the old RPM and after I did a make distclean and I delete all the folders with name mythtv but I still have something when I put mythtv-setup in the console!
How I can remove ALL mythtv?
I really don't know what to do now...
Please help me!