[mythtv-users] Delete Recordings..

Scott Alfter scott at alfter.us
Fri Dec 4 21:22:45 UTC 2009

ryan patterson wrote:
> The logic is, "you can delete recordings from the watch recordings
> screen." (use the "i" or "d" buttons)

(Top-posting's bad...m'kay?)

It used to be that hitting the right-arrow on a recording would bring up a menu
with options pertaining to the recording: play, delete, transcode, etc.  In
0.22, the right-arrow just sends you back to the left-side listing of show
titles.  I suppose I could dig around in the remote-control config files to map
some buttons to I and D (my Zalman case came with an MCE remote, and several
buttons are available to map), but it would've been nice to leave the old
right-arrow functionality alone.  Most of the time, I just use a wireless
keyboard to control things, and it took a little bit of experimenting just to
figure out how to delete recordings.

Scott Alfter
scott at alfter.us