[mythtv-users] First start of mythtv-setup after compiling

Frank Merrill fmerrill1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:42:30 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Romont Sylvain <psgman24 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> sorry, I forgot to say that I did ./configure, make and make install in mythplugin...
>
> So I really don't know how to fix this problem...

As Michael Dean pointed out, it's a problem with the theme not being found.
Your original post clearly shows that mythtv-setup can't find the
default theme (which is Terra in 0.22)
Do you have a 'themes' directory at all?  If so, does it have the themes in it?

on Mythbuntu themes get installed into /usr/share/mythtv/themes

Yours will possibly be different.

Also, where is your mythtv-setup?  And where are you running it from?

Frank