[mythtv-users] Ideas on Videl Delete option

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Dec 4 04:48:51 UTC 2009

> Delete from Databse only

 I don't see the purpose of this as an option.  If you don't want it in the database then either remove it or move the file elsewhere. Then on the next scan it will be removed from the database.

 Removing the database entry without moving/removing the file accomplishes nothing since on the next scan it will be reinserted.

 I do agree with having the default be Cancel though since it would be simple to accidentily remove a file.