[mythtv-users] cards vs sources vs inputs confusion, problems and possible bugs

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Thu Dec 3 21:54:07 UTC 2009

Petr Stehlik píše v Čt 03. 12. 2009 v 22:30 +0100:
> This is getting interesting:
>
> With "Always use Browse mode in live TV" DISABLED the channel changing
> works _correctly_ and allows watching all channels using the free tuner.
> When you press ArrowUp/Down the channel is changed immediately.

after a while of playing I've got it to a state where it's locked on one
multiplex and ignores the other free card again. So I was happy too
early.

ChannelBase(10): Looking for startchannel 'NextChannel 0' on input 'DVBInput #1'
ChannelBase(10) Warning: Setting start channel 'NextChannel 0' failed,
			selected to '6' on input 'DVBInput #3' instead.

Any suggestion how to debug it or what to provide to let it debug others
is appreciated.

Petr