[mythtv-users] Any Asus Aspire Revo Users Out There?

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:05:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
> Yes, I've wandered onto that thread several times. Unfortunately
> /etc/asound.conf and .asoundrc modifications don't seem to make any difference.

Oh yeah, the other thing I did that seemed to help, was I focused just
on getting one application to work.  In my case, it was MythTV, but it
could just as easily been speaker-test.  Once I realized the "1" vs
"0" thing, that gave me confidence for what to change in
/etc/asound.conf.  (Unfortunately, right after I got the audio
working, I had to RMA the motherboard for an unrelated problem and I'm
now eagerly waiting for the new mobo to return, so I haven't been able
to try anything I've learned about /etc/asound.conf yet.)

--wpd