[mythtv-users] With what flags was mythfrontend compiled in Mythbuntu?

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:34:00 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if this is a Myth question, or .deb question, but I am
curious to learn what flags were used to compile the version of
mythfrontend that is distributed as part of Mythbuntu.  Is that
information recorded somewhere as part of mythfrontend?  Is there an
apt-cache/dpkg-something command that will extract the set of flags
used when compiling an arbitrary Debian/Ubuntu package?

Thanks for any pointers...

--wpd