[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase Log? 0.22

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Dec 1 18:43:43 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tortise" <tortise at paradise.net.nz>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:09 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase Log? 0.22

Hi

I get a 512 error when this is run automagically, I used to get this error when running mythfilldatabase in a terminal, however the
error I got was fixed when the missing file was added in, specifically {Input Group}.xmltv was created in /home/{user}/.mythtv/

It may be a similar error is occurring when mythfilldatabase runs however I cannot find the log and locate does not find
mythdatabase.log and mythbackend.log also does not seem to log the information either.  What now?!

Can anyone suggest where I'd get the log information to read the error.  I know it runs because the information is detailed at the
bottom of /mythweb/status.