[mythtv-users] Best latest Ion Boards?

Jason Weida jason.m.weida at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:42:14 UTC 2009

+1 person using the HDHR.  It was not that difficult to set up, and I've had
no issues with it since setting it up.  I've used an RF-IR repeater with
success, and currently it's sitting below my TV in the living room, sending
commands via the network to the frontend sitting right beside it.  Kind of a
circuitous path, but it's responsive and stable.