[mythtv-users] OT: Winter Hill work 2nd December?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:26:54 UTC 2009

2009/12/1 nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com>:
>> Any experts in the Winter Hill area know if this is happening at
>> midnight tonight? I believe the analogue transmitters are being
>> powered off and the digital ones
>> having a power increase.
>> Am I right in thinking there is no retuning required?
>
> No a full major retune will be needed all multiplexes will be changing
> frequencies.
Oh, thats more fun then, driving round the family members retuning the
TV's yet again :)

> Should get a power increase also but do not know if that will be done
> at same time as frequency changes it should be.

Well the power increase will be very welcome.

> For reference see http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SD660144
>
> It would help me if someone posts confirmed new frequencies that work.
>
> If not I will work them out, try them and post if they work for me
> like I did last time.

thanks for doing this last time. I used those mux freq's to tune my
new 0.22 build last night. Had some problems though but clearing the
tuning
tables and rebooting seemed to sort it.

Wonder if they will update that above page with the new frequencies,
though if the channel numbers are to be believed then clicking on
those shows the corresponding
mux freqs:-

C54 738000000
C55 746000000