[mythtv-users] OT: Winter Hill work 2nd December?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:16:52 UTC 2009

> Any experts in the Winter Hill area know if this is happening at
> midnight tonight? I believe the analogue transmitters are being
> powered off and the digital ones
> having a power increase.
> Am I right in thinking there is no retuning required?

No a full major retune will be needed all multiplexes will be changing
frequencies.

Should get a power increase also but do not know if that will be done
at same time as frequency changes it should be.

For reference see http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SD660144

It would help me if someone posts confirmed new frequencies that work.

If not I will work them out, try them and post if they work for me
like I did last time.

HTH / TIA