[mythtv-users] Tonight's "Lie to me" not recorded

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Tue Dec 1 03:43:47 UTC 2009

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, Byron Poland wrote:

> I just watched the episode recorded on 11/9 which at the time was
> labeled as "Fold Equity" but it was the "Lack of Candor" episode for
> sure.  I think there schedule got mixed up from the world series
> maybe?

Yup. Just did some checking through Recorded Programs. The 11/9 Episode was
mis-named on the schedule, and even had the same EP number as tonights.

Oh well now to delete that recording so I can catch the repeat.

Hmm, how about an option to allow a supposed re-record, if the "First air"
date is set to today, just for such instances ? I would much rather have a
few extras than miss some.