[mythtv-users] Attic antenna

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:05:50 UTC 2009

>>  You would probably do better, if you can run another cable, to set up a
> completely separate antenna for Baltimore feeding into another tuner. This
> will avoid any signal degradation and offer you a *lot* more flexibility.

I like this idea.  Seems the most simple all around.  I'll probably try the
simple splitter first, just to see what happens.  With my antenna pointed
towards DC, I do get some Baltimore signals, but not strong enough to tune.
 Thanks for everyone's input so far.  I'll be sure to share my findings.
-Jason