[mythtv-users] Delete + Re-Record broken in mythweb

nik gibson nik.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 23:37:23 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've tested thoroughly and the option in mythweb to "Delete and allow
re-record" does not tell the program to record again.  This has really
messed me up as I was running out of space so I deleted 30+ recordings
thinking they would re-record and now none of them will...

I've confirmed they exist in the "oldrecorded" table and I'm wondering if
it's ok to just edit that table directly and remove them.   I'm on the road
travelling allot so it's a necessity for me to be able to do this remotely
as I can't sit in front of the myth box and use the "previously recorded"
option.

Ideally I'd like mythweb to work but in the meantime I can write a perl
script to delete them :)  Does anyone know if there are tables other than
oldrecorded where the programs need to be deleted in order to re-record?

Thanks

-Nik-