[mythtv-users] Tuner issue on slave backend

Fri Aug 28 16:00:55 UTC 2009

I have a Hauppauge 1600 card in my slave backend. It was working just fine a
couple of days ago, but for some reason now the master backend is reporting
the card but showing it as not attached. I have checked the logs of both
machines and there is nothing in the logs showing an error at all.

I have restarted both backends, first the slave then the master and the
master, then slave, then master again and I get the same results. If I try to
record a show on that tuner, Myth automatically selects a different tuner and
records on it instead.

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Eric