[mythtv-users] CPU usage with OpenGL Painter

Paul Kendall paul at kcbbs.gen.nz
Fri Aug 28 10:29:54 UTC 2009

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem.

I'm running trunk, with the graphite theme. I have my videos in a storage
group and the videos and artwork etc are streamed from the backend.
i.e. there are no folder definitions in the frontend configuration.

When I enter the Watch Videos screen the CPU shoots off to 100% and
stays there. If I change the paint engine for the theme to Qt then it's OK.

Is this a know issue or should I raise a ticket?

Cheers,
Paul