[mythtv-users] EPG hang mythtv .22 (still)

Kevin Johnson dabears_rule at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 01:20:09 UTC 2009

I moved to trunk hoping the bug with EPG guide hanging would be fixed.
I STILL have problems.  Will this be addressed in this version?
I know this is not final release, but I was hoping to see an improvement.

This is the bug that happens when you select guide while watching an interlaced source.  The only way I have heard to work around this is to press pause before entering the guide.
When I was back on .20, this was not an issue for me.
Since .21 and now .22 it is still a problem.
I have tried all deinterlace options.

Other that this one issue for me, mythttv is awesome.
System info.
Ubuntu 9.04
Nvidia 6200
trunk .22