[mythtv-users] mythbuntu hdpvr support

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Aug 27 17:52:21 UTC 2009

On Thursday 27 August 2009 11:50:20 Gerald Brandt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at creating a new backend with HD-PVR support. But, I still
> want to stay with .21, and away from trunk.
>
> I've used Avengard's repo to add vdpau support to my frontend, is there a
> similar repo for adding HD-PVR support to Mythbuntu Jaunty?

If you find one please let me know. My 1212 is sitting on the shelf looking
pretty.

I think the problem is the devs do not want to break any upgrade path, which
the changes to the DB would do.

Personally I couldn't care about a clean upgrade path, but a lot of people do.

But it sounds like 0.22 is on the visible horizon.

--
Brian Wood
beww at beww.org