[mythtv-users] Help compiling mythtv from svn on Fedora

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Thu Aug 27 02:16:19 UTC 2009

I am running a Fedora 10 and Fedora 11 FE/BE combination.  I am now interested in learning how to build from svn since there are aften some fixes I would like to add but I have to wait until the next RPM build on ATRPMS since I can not seem to figure out how to build it myself.

I found the Installing MythTV SVN on Fedora guide in the wiki but I can not seem to complete the procedure.  I get the whole way to the qmake line and then the build fails.

qmake PREFIX=/usr/local mythtv.pro
settings.pro:72: Unknown replace function: unique

Any ideas why this is happening or maybe another piece of documentation that I can use?

If this is the wrong mailing list to ask this question please let me know.