[mythtv-users] Fwd: Some HDHomeRun Channels Don't Show

moodyjunk at frontiernet.net moodyjunk at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 26 21:07:28 UTC 2009

>Having a # symbol in the channel number means MythTV was unable to find
>the information in the stream it needed to properly assign a channel
>number and callsign to the channel.

Sorry, I wasn't clear on my question.  hdhomerun_config returns 5 (1..5) streams for channel 81, which I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) are 81.1, 81.2, .. 81.5, with 81.1 being WNET and 81.2 being WPIX as shown by hdhomerun_config.  However MythTV channel editor shows 81#1 which I assumed was 81.1=WNET, but is actually recording 81.2=WPIX.  I can not find a 81#* stream which is (as reported by hdhomerun_config) 81.1=WNET.  So, I correlate the hdhomerun reported data with the MythTV reported data.

Jerry