[mythtv-users] New Frontend woes

Alex Fazzari alex.fazzari at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:53:06 UTC 2009

Stef, I did as you suggested and removed all trace of anything myth
related from the frontend machine and then re-installed the front end
only.  Looks like I'm back to the drawing board though.

Result from running mythfrontend -w with attempting to watch live tv
are here: http://pastebin.com/m3d04486

You'll see the same problem unfortunately.

I also tried connecting to the myth backend with xbmc, relevant bits
of debug log here: http://pastebin.com/m3bcdb6ef

Also unable to get the stream.

I can watch recorded files fine in the myth frontend - does it use the
same protocol for streaming the recorded files?

How should I tackle this?