[mythtv-users] MythTV media server via Playstation 3

dpiorkowski at cox.net dpiorkowski at cox.net
Sat Aug 22 19:29:56 UTC 2009

What you describe only exists if you have mythmusic installed.
Mythmusic is a frontend only plugin.  Since I'm running my backend and
frontend on separate machines, this doesn't exactly work.  To be a
little more specific, it seems that MythTV already serves up a music and
videos folder to the PS3.  My question is where are these folders?